Full Version FixWin for Windows 10
Full Version of fixes and repairs Windows 10 problems, issues, and annoyances. FixWin 10 now has a modern UI. This version also features a new section that fixes common Windows 10 problems.
These fixes are categorized under 6 tabs:
- File Explorer: Fixes for Windows 10 File Explorer problems
- Internet & Connectivity – Let’s fix any Internet problems you have after upgrading Windows 10
Windows 10: This new section for Windows 10 offers several new fixes like:
- Reset Settings app. Reset Settings app.
- Start Menu doesn(tm)t work or doesn(tm)t open in
- Wi-fi doesn(tm)t work after upgrading to Windows 10
- Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
- Windows 10 Store apps will not open with FixWin All apps must be re-registered
- After upgrading to Windows 10, office documents are no longer accessible
- WerMgr.exe or WerFault.exe Application Error.
- System Tools: Provides tools to repair or replace any of the built-in programs that are not working correctly. Advanced System: A new system
- The information tab provides specific information about your system such as the number of processor threads and logical processors. It also displays maximum display resolution, refresh rate, and other details.
- Troubleshooters: This section provides direct links to bring up the built-in 18 Windows Troubleshooters and download links to 4 troubleshooters release recently by Microsoft.
- Additional Fixes
How do I use FixWin 10
- First, we suggest that you run System File Checker. Click the button on the Welcome page to run SFC/scannow. This will scan for corrupted Windows system file and help you replace them. This should take approximately 5-10 minutes. If asked, restart your computer.
- FixWin Windows 10 A 1-click button has been provided on the Welcome page that lets you do so easily.
- If Windows 10 is causing you major problems, the DISM utility may be a good option to restore your Windows System Image. A button for this too has been conveniently placed on the Welcome page.
- Next, make sure you create a System Restore Point. The provided button will create one. It is highly recommended that you create one before making any modifications to your system. You can always use this Restore Point to restore your system if you want or need it.
- Once you have done this, restart your computer. Please verify that things are working well for you. If they are not, then you have the option to restore it immediately.
- Windows 10 fixWin To see what each fix does first, click the? Click the???? button next to Fix. Pop-ups will show you the exact fix.
How to use FixWin 10.2.2 for Windows 10
- You can first download fixWin for Windows 10 from the below links.
- After the Download, Install the Program as Normal.
- Do not install the software.
- Now Copy the Crack & Paste into c/program files.
- It’s done. Now Enjoy the Full version.